Cruise Destination Panama Canal & Mexican Riviera
Let Norwegian Cruise Line be your guide on an unforgettable holiday experience. Witness your cruise ship taking the ultimate short cut – a daytime transit of the Panama Canal between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. Pass through gigantic locks with merely inches to spare, through cuts and across lakes, their shores hemmed by tropical forests. In all, it’s 40 amazing miles and what’s more your trans-continental cruise takes you to some of the world’s most exotic port cities, like Acapulco, Cartagena and Los Angeles.
Panama Canal & Mexican Riviera Destinations
As if the incredible Panama Canal were not enough, these exciting voyages take you to less visited & amazing cruise destinations in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica & Colombia.
Head to the scenic point of Las Brisas for a view of Acapulco Bay. Here the excitement begins high on the cliffs of La Quebrada where daredevils plunge into the sea, then continues to mount throughout the night in the numerous discos. And do not miss the gorgeous surf that wraps around an endless stretch of sand.
Panama Canal & Mexican Riviera Highlights
- In Acapulco the must-see is the cliff divers of La Quebrada, plunging from rocks into the swirling Pacific Ocean 148 feet below.
- Stroll around the beautiful Spanish colonial streets and squares of Cartagena, and visit the huge San Felipe Fortress.
- Relax, snorkel or kayak on Cabo San Lucas’s beautiful beaches with their strange rock formations.
- Many dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations. Entertainment day & night.
- Spectacular stage & comedy shows, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, sports court, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programmes for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complementary room service.