NORWEGIANS VOYAGE NORTH IN SUMMER.
Summer is the ideal time to see Northern Europe on a Baltic cruise. The long days and warmer weather are perfect for sightseeing and what sights there are to see. The cities around the Baltic Sea, like Tallinn, Stockholm and St. Petersburg are magical, effortlessly blending their historic past with a distinctly contemporary vibe, making them perfect stops on our Baltic cruises. And the wild scenery of the Shetland and Faroe Islands and dramatic landscapes of Iceland reveal a more untamed side of the continent.
See it all on Baltic cruises from Norwegian. Enjoy the convenience of sailing from Copenhagen – a great gateway to all that’s best in Northern Europe – and the cruise holiday freedom that only Freestyle Cruising® offers.
Book your place on one of our Baltic cruises today.
Discover the best of the Baltic, including an overnight stay on board in St. Petersburg with ample time to experience this Imperial capital.
- The narrow, winding streets of Stockholm’s medieval Gamla Stan and the sumptuous state rooms of the nearby Royal Palace.
- A 'night on the town' in St. Petersburg with a classic ballet production in one of the city’s theatres.
- An excursion to Berlin travelling by chartered train and visiting attractions such as a stretch of the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie.
|VIEW CRUISE >>|
& Faroe Islands
This one-off Baltic cruise contrasts the cosmopolitan cities of Dublin and Glasgow with Britain’s most northerly islands and some of Europe’s most unspoilt landscapes.
- Bergen’s harbour-side Hanseatic quarter, Bryggen, and the panoramic view from Mt. Floien, reached by cable car.
- Cruises to Iceland’s awesome Gullfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park, a vast plain surrounded by high mountains.
- An excursion from Dublin to Powerscourt, one of the world’s great gardens set beneath County Wicklow’s Sugar Loaf Mountain.
|VIEW CRUISE >>|
Norwegian Fjords, North Cape & British Isles
Book now for your place on one of three exciting new Northern European cruises from Copenhagen.
Choose your cruise:
- Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover and circle the British Isles with ports including Edinburgh, Inverness, Belfast, Dublin and Falmouth.
- Take a truly memorable voyage on a Norwegian fjords cruise to the Midnight Sun at the North Cape during the summer solstice.
- A 7-night cruise includes Norwegian highlights like the stunning mountain scenery of Geirangerfjord and historic Bergen.
|VIEW CRUISES >>|