Experience award-winning cruising in Europe
Norwegian has been awarded the coveted title of ‘Europe’s Leading Cruise Line’ for eighth consecutive years at the World Travel Awards. Discover why Norwegian’s European cruises are critically acclaimed by sailing aboard one of our stylish, contemporary ships. With European cruises to some of the most desirable destinations in the Mediterranean, the Baltic Sea, the Canary Isles and Morocco, you can select the perfect cruise for you.
Mediterranean Cruises & Baltic Cruises with Norwegian
If you’re searching for cruises to the Mediterranean, look no further than Norwegian. With three fabulous ships embarking on Mediterranean cruises this summer; you have the chance to escape to sunny retreats such as Barcelona and exotic holiday islands like the Greek Isles. If you’re looking for a Mediterranean cruise, Norwegian Cruise Line is the place for you. Don’t miss the opportunity to see the sun setting over Santorini, with its beautiful landscapes and architecture as a backdrop, stunning black sand beaches and the blue of the Aegean Sea.
Interested in other European destinations? Our Baltic cruise deals should be just the thing for you. Set sail to the grand cities of the Baltic Sea with our Baltic Capitals cruise. From a ‘night on the town’ in St. Petersburg to travel excursions in Copenhagen, there’s an option that suits everyone.
Freestyle Cruising With Norwegian
Freestyle Cruising gives passengers freedom to plan their perfect escape. With Freestyle Cruising, you can plan your days and nights in a way that suits you. Choose from several dining options, a variety of entertainment options, and a range of sports options, pools, hot tubs and even a fitness centre. With kids and youth programmes for those aged 3-17, there really is something for everyone.
Book European cruises with Norwegian today.
Highlights of European Cruises
- Cruising the Baltic, stay overnight in St. Petersburg for two days of sensational sightseeing and perhaps an evening at the Russian ballet.
- Explore the contrasting islands of Lanzarote and Madeira.
- From Naples you can stroll the 1,700 year old streets of Pompeii or relax over an alfresco lunch on the beautiful, romantic island of Capri.
- Many dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations. Entertainment day & night.
- Spectacular stage & comedy shows, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, sports court, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programmes for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complementary room service.
Europe, Mediterranean & Northern Europe Destinations
Norwegian has three fabulous ships sailing the Med this summer, taking you to upbeat cities, ancient treasures, sunny resorts and holiday islands.More Info
Set sail in the long days of summer to the grand cities of the Baltic Sea or on a unique cruise to remote islands and volcanic landscapes of Iceland.More Info
Plan your winter escape here with a choice of sunshine cruises in the Mediterranean and beyond.More Info
Sail south to the beautiful beaches, mountains, sand dunes and sub-tropical gardens of the Canary Islands.More Info