Cruise Destination Alaska
Let Norwegian Cruise Line be your guide to Alaska as you discover the incredibly impressive scenery. Waterfalls, forests, snow-capped mountains and huge, ancient glaciers calving icebergs into the blue waters are even more impressive when viewed from the balcony of your Alaskan cruise ship. See wildlife in the wild – humpback and killer whales, eagles, bears and more. Explore picturesque ports where the memories of the 1890’s Gold Rush live on and enjoy exciting adventures like glacier hiking, dog sledding and panning for gold.
Alaska is as wild on the outside as it is on the inside. Experience the full range of Alaska's wonders with our exclusive CruiseTours.More Info
Home to 16 different glaciers, Glacier Bay is a United Nations World Heritage Site and a globally significant wildlife sanctuary.
Witness the massive ice chunks of Sawyer Glacier calve into the sea with a thunderous crash.
- Relive the1890’s Gold Rush at the aptly named Last Chance Basin and try your hand at panning for gold.
- Ride the 1890’s vintage White Pass and Yukon narrow gauge railroad high into the scenic mountains in the footsteps of gold prospectors.
- Fly in a seaplane high over Misty Fjords and take in the beauty of 1,000 foot waterfalls and mist-covered rock formations.
- Many dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations. Entertainment day & night.
- Spectacular stage & comedy shows, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, sports court, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programmes for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complementary room service.